Self-Publish with IngramSpark
Self-Publish with IngramSpark
Are you an unpublished author with a story to share or have expertise to impart and need guidance on how to self-publish with IngramSpark?
- lack knowledge about the self-publishing process
- doubt your ability to go it alone
- feel anxious about making mistakes and messing up
- are hesitant about managing the self-publishing process
- are worried about marketing your book
- feel that you are just not good enough
- lack sufficient technical expertise.
My program, Guide to Self-Publishing on IngramSpark is tailored just for you.
This Guide to Self-Publishing on IngramSpark provides comprehensive assistance and is geared towards authors seeking a cost-effective and swift approach to launching their book.
You don’t have to:
X spend thousands of dollars printing your books
X manage large print runs
X carry inventory
X solve issues of where to store your books
X face the challenges of distribution
With this Guide to Self-Publishing on IngramSpark you will learn how to overcome these initial challenges.
√ strengthen your resolve to become a successful self-published author
√ dream of the satisfaction of seeing your book in print,
√ create online passive income
√ publish your book inexpensively
√ relish the excitement of marketing your book globally
√ be promoted through a distribution network of over 40,000 outlets
√ make your mark on the world.
This guide is crafted specifically for you.
Here is what you get:
- 24 online lessons for self-paced learning
- Creative ideas and practical activities for regular engagement
- Support and camaraderie of like-minded individuals on a similar journey
- Participation in monthly live, interactive group Q&A sessions on Zoom (valued at $2000)
- 12 months of support in a private Facebook Mastermind group (valued at $2000)
What You Will Learn:
This program covers a range of topics, including:
- Introduction to the IngramSpark platform
- IngramSpark’s benefits
- Setting up an IngramSpark account
- Listing your book on IngramSpark
- Optimising your meta data
- Crafting a compelling book description
- Coordinating IngramSpark and Amazon’s KDP
- Outsourcing strategies
- Getting your book into bookstores and Australian libraries, and more
There are two modules:
Module 1 introduces IngramSpark, its distribution channels, setting up your account, and outsourcing options for tasks like formatting.
Module 2 focuses on optimising your book’s listing on IngramSpark, ensuring the right metadata for visibility among major retail outlets, schools, libraries, and academic institutions.
By mastering the program, you’ll progress toward understanding the global market, earning royalties, and building a successful self-publishing career.
What Does The Program Cost?
The guide is priced at a heavily discounted rate of just AU $297, allowing you to capitalise on the exploding trend of self-publishing on your terms.
How Do You Access The Program?
Author and Coach